For this release, I've also created a facebook group called "Wizznic" go join! ;)
Get the game for Linux/Windows/Wiz here on sourceforge
Here's the changelog in all it's glory.
- Changed Wiz default clock to 500 mhz instead of 400 to improve performance.
- When completing a pack, PACKNAME/finished.png is loaded and shown instead of wall-o-text.
- However, another wall-o-text is shown if there is no finished.png in the pack.
- Moved some levels around, removed some levels. 80 levels total.
- Added optional WxH argument to tools/updatelevelpreviews.sh to generate images of given size,
- while not useful in the game, they are useful for sorting levels (using an image-viewing app to browse them)
- "Commercial" for the pack function. in the start of some levels.
- Level editor now reads and writes all level properties, including optional ones.
- Updated readme.
- Updated data/empty.wzp so it contains all level properties, and comments explaining their function and usage.
- Added another intro level to teleports, added intro-images to those levels.
- Updated the cursor in the NES pack.
- Removed "template" pack, it does nothing that the main pack does not show allready.
- Fixed music changing in intermediate screens ("Level Stats" and "Entering Level").
- Fixed crash that could happen when entering highscores.
- Updated ports list (gee, someone ported it to a phone, neat..)
- Updated changelog and decided to use X.Y.Z versioning.
- Program now calls SDL_Quit() on exit (resets screen-resolution if in fullscreen)
- tools/releaser.sh now generates the src package witout src-graphics, instead it generates a srcgfx tarball seperately.
- moved the unused theme graphics into src graphics..